The report on poultry farming equipment market was recently released by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities, and factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records of the market expansion along with information about the investment opportunities which helps the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters to earn profitable income. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints and challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends and market opportunities and Porter’s Five Forces .
Download an example of this strategic report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-110525
Poultry Farming Equipment Market: Overview
- According to the latest market report on Poultry Farming Equipment Market for the period 2020–2030 (or 2022-2031 is the forecast period and 2019 is the base year), the increase in the number of poultry across the world is expected to drive the poultry farming equipment market.
- Overall, the turnover generated by the poultry farming equipment market amounts to US$21.8 billion in 2018which is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~4% in value over the forecast period.
The demand for modern poultry equipment and the export of eggs and poultry products: a key driver
- The demand for modern poultry equipment is driven by the increase in the size of poultry farms. The old poultry farms produced on average only a few hundred birds per cycle. Currently, poultry farms with less than 5,000 birds reproduce on average more than 500,000 birds. The same is true for laying poultry farms. Also, the adoption of better machinery to ensure quality has become crucial for poultry units due to the increasing demand for quality poultry products. Except for a few items such as egg graders and poultry processing equipment, most of the equipment is growing in demand around the world.
- Emerging countries are generating a demand for poultry farming equipment such as hatchers/incubators, feeders and poultry houses, in addition to controlled environment and prefabricated poultry houses, etc. This should improve the sale of poultry farming equipment in the years to come.
- The increase in per capita consumption of poultry products is likely to drive demand for poultry worldwide. In addition, increasing global consumption of poultry products such as eggs and meat for high quality protein intake at affordable prices is also enhancing the export of eggs and poultry products globally. This is likely to influence the growth of poultry across the world and increase the demand for poultry farming equipment.
- Rise in small and medium poultry farms favoring the production of local and organic breeds is expected to drive the poultry farming equipment market over the coming years.
Promote large-scale breeding technology and merge with small and medium poultry farmers, a significant opportunity for poultry farming equipment market
- The development of non-traditional cage culture in poultry seems to be a major attraction for poultry owners for the ease of rearing poultry. Additionally, collaborating with small and medium poultry farmers is another potential opportunity for the market. This is expected to increase the demand for poultry farming equipment across the world.
Technological Change in Poultry Industry and Environmental Protection: Key Market Trend
- Technological changes in the poultry industry, led by advances in animal husbandry that improve the size, fecundity, growth rate and uniformity of animals, have enabled farmers to increase production per unit of feed , produce more birds per year, improve animal disease control and reduce mortality.
- Increasing investment by manufacturers in innovative equipment and for integration of IoT-based devices with equipment is expected to remain a popular trend in the future for overall equipment monitoring and control to avoid undesirable risks driving the growth of the poultry farming equipment market.
Get a sample copy of the [email protected] https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-110525
Resource Constraints and Risks Associated with Poultry Diseases to Hamper Poultry Farming Equipment Market Growth
- According to data published by the FAO, the area of arable land per capita in the world is expected to increase from 5,100 square meter to 1950 to 1,500 square meters per 2050. The huge population base is the main reason for the decline in the area of arable land per capita. Therefore, land resource constraints are a serious problem for poultry farming which indirectly hinders the growth of poultry farming facilities. In addition, the risk associated with poultry diseases such as bird flu is also a severe test faced by the poultry industry, which has severely affected poultry export across the world. This has directly led to a major challenge for the growth of the poultry farming equipment market.
-Related trend report:-
Utility Billing Software Market: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2022-2031
Service Delivery Platform Market According to Latest Research Forecast by Key Manufacturers 2022-2031
Spa and Salon Software Market | Strategic Rating by Top Players, Current Trends, Segmentation, Forecast 2022-2031
Sourcing Software Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2022-2031
Cut-to-Length Line Systems Market: Industry Overview, Major Key Players, and Current Trends Analysis and Forecast: 2022-2031
HVAC Motors Market: Growth Analysis by Revenue, Size, Share, Scenario on Latest Trends, Types and Applications and Forecast: 2022-2031
Tamping Machine Market Set to Grow with High CAGR – Global Industry Analysis, Major Manufacturers, Trends, Size and Forecast: 2022-2031
Reciprocating Compressor Market: In-Depth Industry Analysis on Size, Cost Structure and Major Key Players Analysis and Forecast: 2022-2031
Poultry Farming Equipment Market: Current Trends, Segmentation, Key Players and Analysis and Forecast: 2022-2031