wellness brand At plant level which develops innovative and targeted formulas supported by science from botanical nutrients chosen for their quality and their effectiveness will launch later this month.
Vegan products feature a spectrum of major and minor phytocannabinoids found in hemp, such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabidivarin (CBDV), cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabielsoin (CBE), which support the endocannabinoid system of the human body.
“Plantwise focuses on the whole hemp plant rather than quantifying a single phytocannabinoid in isolation,” Jimmy Brophy, founder and CIO of Plantwise, told Benzinga. “We standardize the phytocannabinoids present in each formula as a whole versus just one. In fact, hemp oil contains everything that can be extracted from it, including trace amounts of cannflavins, terpenes, etc.
The initial product offering
This spring and summer, Plantwise will introduce five initial products, including:
- Plantwise Probiotics and Postbioticsan acid-resistant capsule that protects the colony of good bacteria, including 12 DNA-verified probiotic strains that provide good bacteria to support gut, brain, and immune system function.
- Spark of Plant Spirit which helps boost energy, increase focus and improve performance to support the mind when it needs to be at its peak.
- Plantwise Relax and Rest Supplement which helps reduce stress, calm the mind and allow consumers to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer for a restful night’s rest.
- Plantwise Immune Prime Supplement which helps modulate (not boost) the immune system, supporting balance and readiness when the immune system is needed, both immediately and over the long term.
- Plantwise Pain Relief Cream which supports the relief of pain associated with overexertion and exercise by helping to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
Plantwise formulas clearly label each standardized ingredient, indicating what it provides inside each serving.
“Plantwise’s hemp seeds are come from the EU seed bank and are DNA verified, an ancestral industrial hemp strain that has been used for human consumption for decades,” Brophy said. “The hemp used in Plantwise’s two-capsule formulas is organically grown using regenerative farming practices.”
Trent Overholt, The founder and CEO of Plantwise, said the The beginnings of the brand result from years of research.
“We faced the common challenges that all businesses are currently facing, including supply chain issues and working remotely, in addition to executing on an accelerated timeline,” Overholt noted. “With our team’s experience launching so many new brands over the years, we knew what was involved and the pitfalls to avoid – it was just a matter of aligning everything. We also had excellent relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and other partners who helped us achieve our goals.
Some Plantwise products are already available for purchase on the company’s website and at specialty pharmacies and natural product retailers nationwide.
Photo: Courtesy of Plantwise